Welcome to my online Adaptive Yoga classes.
All classes are taught on the Zoom video conferencing platform. You will need to install free Zoom software to participate in the class. A link will be emailed to you after registering.
Booking is easy and secure.
How it works
Book your class. Once you have booked and paid for your class, you will get a confirmation email with a Zoom link to your Yoga class.
Download and install the Zoom app on your computer, iPhone, iPad, Android phone, or tablet.
Set up your device
Set up your chair or practice space with you in the frame.
Joining the class or session is as easy, you just need to click on the link I send you.
You should be ready to attend the class 5 minutes before the allotted time
For Economic Justice.
Sliding scale options will make my offerings available for everybody, especially those of us from marginalized backgrounds and those who live in a disabled body.
Your investment is a personal decision and will reflect your current financial situation.
No one will ever be turned away from class.
If you live in a disabled body and would like to take part in my class and cannot afford it, feel free to apply the voucher 'ON THE HOUSE' to get registered and the classes will be free of charge for you.
If you live in a non-disabled body or live with a disability but have a stable source of income, please consider the options below.
Consider investing €25 if you;
• own the home you live in.
• have investments, retirement accounts, and/or inherited money.
• travel for recreation.
• have access to family money and
resources in times of need.
• work part-time and/or unemployed by choice, including unemployment due to full-time school in a degree-earning program.
• have a relatively high degree of earning power from unearned privileged due to level of education, gender, race, and other social identities and backgrounds.
Consider investing €18 if you;
• are single and/or without dependents.
• can repay your student loans,
are in repayment or have paid off
your student loans.
• have employer health insurance
and/or other employer benefits
• have daily reliable transportation.
• can miss work for sickness
and/or leisure and are still able to pay next month's bills.
• can book travel when needed
especially for an unexpected occasion like a family emergency.
Consider investing €10 if you;
• belong to any marginalized group such as BIPOC, LGBT, or have a disability.
• are supporting children and/or have other dependents.
• have significant debt.
• have medical expenses not covered by insurance.
• are eligible for public assistance
• have immigration-related expenses.
• are an elder with limited financial support.
• experience discrimination in hiring or pay level.